Robotic Welding - Aluminum, Stainless, Carbon
Genesis Larger Robotic Welder - Versa RC3L
Genesis CRZ-FT 1 Robot Booth
We have the latest in Robotic Welding equipment and technologies (three cells) that offers our customers the following benefits:
Robotic welding greatly reduces the part manufacturing cost by:
- Robotic Welding - Significantly reduces setup times which allows for significantly smaller production run lot sizes.
- Robotic Welding - Increases throughput (both capacity and velocity).
- Robotic Welding - Dramatically improves weld quality and consistency/repeatability.
- Robotic Welding - Reduces and often eliminates the need for hand finishing of welds.
Having three Robotic Welding Cells allows us significant scheduling flexibility and the ability to offer customers fast turn delivery and meet a variety of product needs such as:
- The three robotic welding cells we have can handle simple to complex welded assemblies with a large number of parts, varying part material thicknesses, and challenging individual part geometries.
- We can robotically weld assemblies and parts ranging from as small as 6"x6"x6" to as large as 36"x42"x96".
- For large robotically welded assemblies - we use robotic trunions to facilitate rotating weldment and weld fixture which further reduces setup time.
- We have robotic welding expertise in welding carbon steel (up to 3/4" thick), aluminum, and stainless steel.
- We also are approved to do structural welding and structural weld testing - on a project basis.
Our robotic welding systems utilize the latest weld process techniques including CV, STT, Pulse, and Rapid Arc to deliver high quality, repeatable and esthetically clean welds.
We design and engineer all of our welding jigs and fixtures including those with hydraulic clamping features.
Request a Quote for your Robotic Welding needs.