This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices associated with www.dalsinind.com. The privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and provides information regarding the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to, and therefore only collect, information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. Dalsin Industries will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, (for example, to ship an order).
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. In addition, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Dalsin Industries takes information security very seriously and take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect sensitive information via our website, and your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.