Dalsin & Customer supported REDESIGN to significantly reduce the cost of sheet metal fabrication assemblies.
Consolidation of part count, robust design features and standardization offers many advantages to quality, cost and productivity.
- Reduced tolerance stack-up with fewer parts
- Fewer equipment setups
- Fewer processing operations
- Fewer fasteners and welds
- Elimination of fixture requirements through self-fixture design.
- Fewer seams for paint chemical leeching
- Increase in part consistency & quality
- Reduction in overall assembly weight
- Fewer parts to handle, order and inventory
- Reduced assembly time
- Fewer engineering drawings to maintain
now to get started on reducing your sheet metal fabrication costs, or learn more about all of the sheet metal fabrication capabilities
Dalsin Industries has to offer.