Pharmaceutical Cart & Portable Medical Work Stations
Dalsin Industries manufactures near-end product medical and pharmaceutical equipment, carts, cabinets, dispensing enclosures, kiosks, and portable work stations. The assembly process for medical carts and work stations typically includes electro-mechanical assembly of electrical and electronic devices, motors, switches, power supplies, fans, automated and mechanized features and components. The Bill of Materials (BOM) of these medical and pharmaceutical market assemblies includes a range of components and products manufactured from a wide range of materials:
- Precision fabricated sheet metal products, manufactured from stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, and additional sheet metal alloys.
- Precision machined metallic and plastic products.
- Aluminum extrusion products, including precision machining operations.
- Plastic products, manufactured by various moulding, thermoforming, molded, forming processes.
- Technical casters, slides, glides, hardware, and commodity items.
- Packaging solutions, developed in collaboration with customers and industry specialists.
The benefits of working with Dalsin for your medical equipment projects, include:
- Dalsin’s Design for Manufacturing (DFM) experience is applied to every project. DFM reduces your cost by analyzing multiple design and manufacturing options with the goal of manufacturing every component at the lowest possible cost. Factors evaluated include:
- Design intent
- Manufacturing options
- Compatibility to automated machine tool equipment.
- Dalsin’s supply chain management experience, when applied to your product, enables us to leverage an extensive professional network of world class specialty manufacturers and commodity product suppliers. Dalsin’s supplier network brings the benefits of highly specialized experience with manufacturing and materials management.
- Dalsin’s experienced production, assembly, and quality teams establish robust quality management, quality control, and process control plans to meet the unique requirements of every project.