Heavy Gauge & Tubular Weldments
Dalsin Industries is a certified and experienced medium to high-volume manufacturer of heavy gauge structural weldments, MIG and TIG fusing plate, sheet, and tube materials (in both highly automated robotic systems and welder manual procedures). Both the welders and automated systems work to established weld procedure specifications (WPS), and are certified to American Weld Society (AWS) and American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) codes, standards, and procedures. Dalsin staff, at facilities located in Minnesota (MN) and Arizona (AZ), include AWS Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI).
Numerous automated robotic welding systems are operating at Dalsin with material handling and fixture integration:
- Synchronized multiple weld-head systems, welding in parallel for high volume throughput
- Torch head touch sensing technology
- Automatic fixture clamping and positioning
- CNC programed articulating and rotating fixtures
- Overhead crane positioning and handling systems
Weld procedures at Dalsin routinely require non-destructive testing and destructive testing of welds to meet project quality management plan requirements:
- Non-destructive testing: visual inspection, liquid dye penetrant, radiographic, digital x-ray, magnetic particle, ultrasonic.
- Destructive testing: Macro-Etch, Micro-Etch, tension, bend, pull, nugget break, mechanical