Dalsin Industries maintains a world class commitment to quality throughout our organization, utilizing a TQM approach. Our customers demand the highest quality for purpose, and we work proactively with them to design and manufacture the best options for each project.
Total quality compliance requires strong measurement, and we have established an extensive equipment list of calibrated inspection tools and measuring devices. Examples of the tools and equipment Dalsin uses to measure and maintain quality compliance to customer and certified quality requirements, include:
- CMM’s (Coordinate Measuring Machines), Automated and Programmable, stationary; Brown & Sharpe.
- CMM’s Programmable and Portable, flex style measuring arms; ROMER.
- Non-contact 2D scanner, measuring the flat cut part for accuracy; Fabrivision.
- RAYTEK Measuring Surfaces.
- Caliper, pin gauge, thread gauge, height gauge, and project specific inspection equipment are used throughout our processes.
All of Dalsin’s CMM’s, scanners, and Raytek measuring tables offer full documentation for reporting and data collection purposes.