ROBOTIC & MANUAL WELDING
Robotic & Manual Welded Precision Metal Products — MIG and TIG Welding
At Dalsin Industries, our customers gain access to extensive welding capabilities utilizing both Robotic and Manual welding, MIG and TIG.Our capabilities include:
- Experienced and certified at welding carbon steels, stainless steels, and aluminum materials.
- Complete resistance spot welding capabilities available for joining parts together; as well as welding nuts, studs, and various other fasteners to precision metal assemblies.
Dalsin supplies manual & robotic weldments to various industries, including:
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy
- Utility scale ground based racking systems
- Utility truck and large vehicles.
Dalsin has material handling systems and overhead cranes in place to manage part positioning for parts ranging from 40 feet and longer weighing many tons, to small parts being a few inches long and fractions of a pound. Weld programs may run in 1,000+ unit manufacturing lots weekly, to smaller volumes being processed monthly or a few times annually. We are an experienced robotic welding company. Contact us today to learn more!
Dalsin Industries staff are experienced at designing and developing medium to high volume weld fixture solutions, ranging from:
- Automotive quality fixtures with automated clamping and materials handling systems.
- Articulating and rotating fixtures with cnc repositioning.
- Carrousel rotating table and rollover fixtures.
- Bluco welding tables
Precision Metal Robotic Welding Systems with Automation and Material Handling for weldments and materials ranging up to 40’…