CUSTOM METAL ENCLOSURES, CABINETS, & BOXES
Industrial & Commercial Metal Enclosures
Dalsin Industries has more than 10 years of experience in the medium to high-volume manufacturing of custom sheet metal enclosures, cabinets, and box component parts and complete assemblies. Both welded or spot welded assemblies, with additional fasteners and rivets, or some combination, are continuously in process. We are your go to enclosure, cabinet and metal box manufacturer.
We fabricate a variety custom sheet metal enclosures, cabinets, shrouds, housings, and boxes from a variety of metals including sheets of stainless steel, carbon steel (cold and hot rolled), aluminum, pre-primed, pre-painted, galvanized, galvanneal, aluminized, or galvalume.
Dalsin’s Salvagnini P4 Panel Bender Automated Forming Equipment and Technology – with CNC sheet metal forming offers you the customer the best cost solution for manufacturing and assembling products including custom sheemetal cabinets, enclosures & boxes.
Here is Why:
- The equipment/technology is significantly more “precise” than manual or robotic press brake forming as the Salvagnini P4 panel bending offers the ability to hold forming tolerances of +/- 0.010”.
- Salvagnini P4 Panel Bending can produce “unique” forms, geometry, & configurations beyond the capabilities of manual or robotic pressbrakes.
- While individual enclosure, cabinet, and box parts are being formed in the Salvagnini P4, our Salvagnini technicians work “Internal to Cycle” to complete secondary manufacturing processes such as fastener or riveting installation, hardware insertion, or spot welding. Internal to Cycle operations often complete all final sheet metal subassembly processes within the forming cycle time.
- Accordingly, the Salvagnini P4 Equipment/Technology offers you, the customer, the best cost solution for producing and delivering your industrial or commercial enclosure, cabinet, and box requirements.
Dalsin is uniquely positioned to help our customers meet their needs and requirements for commercial and industrial enclosures, cabinets, and boxes. Dalsin currently has three Salvagnini P4s running production, and a fourth Salvagnini P4 is planned to come on line later in 2015 in order to efficiently manufacture custom metal cabinets.
Dalsin’s engineering/technical staff at both our Arizona and Minnesota facilities can assist our customer’s product design teams in optimizing the product and part(s) to realize the benefits and advantages of the Salvagnini P4 equipment and technology to:
- Further optimize and reduce part/product cost/price.
- Help Improve and/or optimize Fit, Form, Function, Finish of end products.
- Increasing manufacturing Through-Put and Velocity.