Quality Management Systems
Dalsin Industries is fully committed to delivering our OEM customers the highest quality products and services. Application of continuous improvement methods, including a TQM (Total Quality Management) approach, describes our quality management approach.
Our quality policy, embedded in our mission and high-level strategies, is to consistently exceed our customer's requirements for quality and create long-term customer loyalty. We continually review quality objectives with our Minnesota teams and improve our Quality Management Systems.
Quality related High Level Strategies
- Focus our efforts toward superior customer satisfaction.
- Understand customers' business needs.
- Provide superior customer defined quality and service.
- Consistently satisfy and exceed customers' requirements for quality and provide "an exceptional buying experience" on each purchase to create long-term loyalty.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing Principles with Value Stream Mapping methods throughout the process.
- Quality procedures applied to processes and products at Dalsin:
- Calibration program in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 10012
- First part, in-process, and final inspection Quality programs applied to projects
- Blue Tape first piece quality inspection
- NPI (new product introduction)
- PPAP (production part approval process documentation)
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Reporting)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- PFMEA (Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- CpK (Process Capability Analysis)
- PPM (parts per million) quality rating and reporting
- Poka- Yoke
- Automotive, including European VDA
- RoHS compliance
- ASQ American Society for Quality
- AIAG Automotive Industry Action Group
- FMA Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, International
- PMA Precision Metalforming Association
- MA Manufacturers Alliance and Leaders Alliance
ISO 9001:2008 Certified, ISO 14001 Certified, AWS AISC UL CE NSF TUV CSA Project Certifications