Robotic and Manual Welding Services
Robotic & Manual Welded Precision Metal Products
- Experienced and certified in welding carbon steels, stainless steels, and aluminum materials.
- Complete resistance spot welding capabilities available for joining parts together; as well as welding nuts, studs, and various other fasteners to precision metal assemblies.
- AWS Certified Welders and AISC Compliant
Dalsin supplies manual & robotic weldments to various industries, including:
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy
- Utility-scale ground-based racking systems
- Utility truck and large vehicles
Dalsin has material handling systems and overhead cranes in place to manage part positioning for parts ranging from 40 feet and longer weighing many tons, to small parts being a few inches long and fractions of a pound. Weld programs may run in 1,000+ unit manufacturing lots weekly to smaller volumes being processed monthly or a few times annually.
Dalsin Industries staff are experienced in designing and developing medium to high volume weld fixture solutions, ranging from:
- Automotive quality fixtures with automated clamping and materials handling systems.
- Articulating and rotating fixtures with CNC repositioning.
- Carrousel rotating table and rollover fixtures.
- Bluco welding tables
Precision Metal Robotic Welding Systems with Automation and Material Handling for weldments and materials ranging up to 40’…