Solar Energy Mounting / Racking Systems
Utility scale solar power plants across the country are heavy users of robotic structural weldments manufactured at Dalsin. High volume, certified weldments manufactured to internationally recognized standards, are a core competency at Dalsin Industries:
- AWS D1.1 (AWS, American Welding Society)
- AWS D1.2
- AWS D1.6
- AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction)
Robotic welding systems at Dalsin are capable of high-volume production of large scale parts. Our capabilities include the ability to process parts up to 40 feet in length and longer. Our automated welding systems include:
- Overhead cranes with programmable gantry movement and material handling systems.
- CNC grinding equipment to condition material for processing.
- Articulating fixtures with automatic clamping.
- Synchronized twin welding heads, with touch sensing technology. The twin weld heads fuse and join metal subcomponents concurrently.