Metal Surface Treatments
Dalsin Industries’ full service manufacturing business is staffed to manage the complete fabrication through finishing and assembly operations for your products. We have the industry experience to internally complete most products. When you need additional capabilities, we deliver them through our business alliance network of proven suppliers and finishing specialist partners.
Dalsin Industries’ skilled craftsmen are known for extremely high quality metal grinding, graining, and polishing on highly cosmetic products.
Following lists the surface treatments and finishes offered:
- Processing pre-finished material (and helping you select pre-finished material options available in the marketplace); including galvanized, electro-galvanized, galvannealed, galvalume, aluminized, one or two sided poly film masked, polished, pre-grained, pre-primed, pre-painted, diamond plate, perforated, embossed, sheet stock.
- Powder coating
- Liquid painting
- Screen printing
- Pad printing
- Galvanized, hot-dip galvanizing, spin galvanizing
- Graining, and straight-line finishing
- Deburr, media deburring
- Zinc plating on steel, RoHS compliant
- Anodizing on aluminum
- Chromate conversion coating or chemfilm on aluminum
- Passivation on stainless steel
- Black oxide
- Electroless plating
- Nickel, electroless nickel
- Heat treating and heat treatment
- Blasting, shot blasting, bead blasting, sand blasting, peening
Many of our customers have RoHS compliance and other international material compliance and documentation requirements for their products. Dalsin supports RoHS and other international standard compliance requirements and maintains all documentation necessary; and we submit C of C’s (certifications of compliance) on a project by project basis when required.
have a question?
Contact an engineer
Fill out this form or give us a call today to learn how we might assist in manufacturing your precision metal products. * Indicates a required field1-800-258-2260