AWS CERTIFIED WELDERS & AISC COMPLIANT STEEL WELDING
As an AWS certified welder, Dalsin Industries is frequently selected to supply medium to high volume orders of certified compliant and weld-inspected products for the complex weldments often required in highly specialized products. Experience completing weldments, which are certified to AWS structural codes and AISC codes, validate the manufacturing process control and quality engineered into and maintained by Dalsin staff welders, weld inspectors, and weld trainers.
Certifications and Technical Benefits of Welding at Dalsin:
- Welding staff and systems are certified to international standards and codes.
- AWS (American Welding Society) certification to structural codes:
- Compliance to addition weld standards.
- AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) compliant to the following:
- AISC QMS (Quality Management Systems).
- AISC compliant Building Fabricator.
- AISC compliant Component Manufacturer – Bridge.
- Compliance to additional weld standards.
- CWI (AWS certified weld inspectors) on staff at all facilities.
- AWS certified weld trainer on staff.
Certified Welding Capabilities
At Dalsin Industries, we offer both manual (MIG and TIG) welding and robotic welding services. With the expertise of our certified welders, there are many manufacturing advantages to using our welding services:
- Welding of simple to complex assemblies, with a large number of parts and subcomponents, varying part material thicknesses, and challenging individual part geometries.
- Welding a large spectrum of part sizes, with weld assemblies and parts ranging from 40 feet in length down to as small as 3” x 3” x 3”.
- Expertise in welding carbon steel (1" thick), aluminum, and stainless steel sheet metal.
- Location accuracy due to automated welding systems.
Our robotic welding systems utilize the latest weld process techniques including CV, STT, Pulse, and Rapid Arc to deliver high quality, repeatable and esthetically clean welds. For more information about our certified welding services, contact us today!