Automotive Equipment Manufacturer
Dalsin Industries operates quality manufacturing of automotive equipment at our facility in Minnesota. Dalsin supports a wide-range of equipment specialized for the automotive market, including:
- A 660-ton, progressive stamping press with fully automated coil leveling and press feed system
- Robotic welding systems with torch head touch sensing and articulating programmable fixtures.
Dalsin’s welding procedures are certified to AWS D1 structural standards and AISC Compliant standards. Our customer experience includes additional certifications and compliance programs based on unique customer and project requirements.
With extensive automotive industry experience, Dalsin staff's capabilities include product development, prototyping, PPAP, and production ramp-up processes and procedures. Here are a few examples from recent projects:
- NPI (new product introduction)
- PPAP (production part approval process documentation)
- 3P (production preparation process)
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Reporting)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- PFMEA (Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)