Fuel Cell Assemblies & Enclosures
OEM customers of Dalsin Industries in the Renewable Energy, Alternative Energy, and Energy Recovery System markets, are developing micro-power plants with both stationary and portable power. Hydrogen and Fuel cell energy generation companies with worldwide operations are contracting with Dalsin to supply precision and structural metal weldments and assemblies to their United States based production and product development facilities.
The growing market for distributed electric power generation is well-served by Dalsin. With regional manufacturing in the U.S., Dalsin’s medium-to-high volume manufacturing facilities are positioned to supply metal products across North America.
Following are just a few examples of products Dalsin is delivering into the renewable and fuel cell energy emerging markets:
- Structural frame assemblies fabricated from galvanized sheet steel.
- Air management system sub-assemblies fabricated from carbon steel.
- Electro-mechanical devices.
- Large metal cabinet weldments, powder coated.
- Stamped metal racking products.
- Aluminum shrouding and panels formed in automated panel bending work-centers.