Electro-Mechanical and Mechanical Assembly Services
Dalsin has been completing OEM customer electro-mechanical assembly services and long run sheet metal contract manufacturing for decades--with experience managing a product from concept to high volume production. Assembly staff has the ISO-certified experience to manage the process and complete your electrical and electronic product assembly; including computer-controlled mechanical systems, CNC controllers, electrical motor and motion devices, thermostatic and temperature control devices, and hydraulic systems.
The engineering and quality teams at Dalsin manage assembly project-specific requirements and inspections to ensure all compliance and documentation records are maintained. Dalsin has project experience working with the following national and international agencies:
Product & Industry Electro-Mechanical Examples:
- For the appliance industry, Dalsin has developed highly cosmetic outdoor cooking appliances for Heartland Products, including wood pellet-fired grills and stoves. The product families were designed, and are manufactured, assembled, tested, and packaged for international shipment.
- Electrical component data racks, cabinets, control boxes, and enclosures.
- Precision panels for computer chassis, heat exchangers, and vending machines.
- Tool drawers for products ranging from the healthcare industry with medical carts to the automotive industry with utility trucks.
- Door panel assemblies in a range of industries, from home appliance to over the road large vehicle and RV shrouding with both interior and exterior finish performance requirements.
- Lockers with wiring and locking/latching devices installed.
have a question?
Contact an engineer
Fill out this form or give us a call today to learn how we might assist in manufacturing your precision metal products. * Indicates a required field1-800-258-2260