Metal Fabrication Design Support Services
Dalsin Industries’ focus is efficient precision metal manufacturing, with a commitment to supporting the complete business model from product development, planning, and fulfillment. Since inception, Dalsin has been participating and supporting product design, development, and manufacturing strategic plans at our OEM (original equipment manufacturer) customers. Throughout the industrial sheet metal design and engineering process, we consider ease of assembly, fabrication / stamping / welding techniques, and advanced manufacturing methods.
Dalsin’s strategic materials management team and supply chain partners are brought in to the process early to gain their input and expertise to streamline commercialization. Having dedicated engineers, sheet metal designers, and facilities in both the Southwest & Midwest regions of the United States allows us to provide additional cost benefits to our customers. Shipping costs and lead times can both be reduced by sourcing projects to the closer location. Contact us today to learn more about industrial sheet metal design, CNC design engineering and sheet metal processing design.
customer success story
We’ve experienced with Dalsin some cost reductions just in their process. So, what their helping us with is they run this product, their understanding how they could better the product and process, getting rid of labor and material, and reducing cost for us. That’s once again critical, especially with a new project because we don’t always understand as we design how to best make this work for the next design option, and their helping us with that. Top 3 Fenestration ManufacturerRead More
Degreed engineers & sheet metal designers on staff for sheet metal design support, functioning as an extension to our customer’s design and engineering departments:
- DFM design for manufacturing and manufacturability,
- Design for cost reduction opportunities and best cost solutions
- Design for optimization, reliability, and maintainability
- VA (value analysis)
- VE (value engineering)
- NPI (new product introduction)
- PPAP (production part approval process documentation)
- 3P (production preparation process)
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Reporting)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- PFMEA (Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Work flow diagrams, Process flow diagrams, MS Visio diagram mapping
- CpK (Process Capability Analysis)
- Poka- Yoke
- Reverse engineering
have a question?
Contact an engineer
Fill out this form or give us a call today to learn how we might assist in manufacturing your precision metal products. * Indicates a required field1-800-258-2260