Dalsin has been completing OEM customer electro-mechanical assembly services for decades--with experience managing a product from concept to high volume production. Assembly staff has the ISO-certified experience to manage the process and complete your electrical and electronic product assembly; including computer-controlled mechanical systems, CNC controllers, electrical motor and motion devices, thermostatic and temperature control devices, and hydraulic systems.
The engineering and quality teams at Dalsin manage assembly project-specific requirements and inspections to ensure all compliance and documentation records are maintained. Dalsin has project experience working with the following national and international agencies:
- Electrical component data racks, cabinets, control boxes, and enclosures.
- Precision panels for computer chassis, heat exchangers and vending machines.
- Tool drawers for products ranging from medical carts to utility trucks.
- Door panel assemblies in a range of industries, from home appliance to over the road large vehicle and RV shrouding with both interior and exterior finish performance requirements.
- Lockers with wiring and locking / latching devices installed.
have a question?
Contact an engineer
Fill out this form or give us a call today to learn how we might assist in manufacturing your precision metal products. * Indicates a required field1-800-258-2260