ELECTRO - MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY
Dalsin has been completing OEM customer electro-mechanical and mechanical assemblies for decades--with experience managing a product from concept to high volume production. Assembly staff has the ISO-certified experience to manage the process and complete your electrical and electronic product assembly; including computer-controlled mechanical systems, CNC controllers, electrical motor and motion devices, thermostatic and temperature control devices, and hydraulic systems.
The engineering and quality teams at Dalsin manage assembly project-specific requirements and inspections to ensure all compliance and documentation records are maintained. Dalsin has project experience working with the following national and international agencies:
- Dalsin has developed highly cosmetic outdoor cooking appliances for Hearthland Products, including wood pellet fired grills and stoves. The product families were designed, and are manufactured, assembled, tested, and packaged for international shipment.
- Electrical component data racks, cabinets, control boxes, and enclosures.
- Precision panels for computer chassis, heat exchangers and vending machines.
- Tool drawers for products ranging from medical carts to utility trucks.
- Door panel assemblies in a range of industries, from home appliance to over the road large vehicle and RV shrouding with both interior and exterior finish performance requirements.
- Lockers with wiring and locking / latching devices installed.